Press Brake Operator
BRDG Studios is seeking manufacturing associates to join our team in 2022!
This individual will be responsible for processing stainless steel and carbon steel sheet metal parts on a CNC controlled hydraulic press break.
- On time and reliable; local to greater Philadelphia area.
- Job includes loading sheet metal flats into press brake, operating foot pedals to bend flats to shape.
- Requires lifting of parts over 35 lbs.
- Set up and process sheet metal parts per drawing
- Keep machine/tooling well organized and clean (routine maintenance)
- QC at the source/check your work before moving on to next routine
- Use computer software to perform transactions and capture labor to each job
- Compensation: $15 – $22 per hour based on experience
- PM and weekend shifts available (please stipulate on page 2 of application form)
- Please apply using the link above
BRDG Studios is a cross-disciplinary creative studio focused on the intersection of creative technology and custom fabrication. We design and build cutting edge environments and products for some of the most exciting and progressive clients in the world.
We are seeking a Welder/Metalwork Finisher to join our team in Philadelphia.
BRDG Studios is a cross-disciplinary creative studio focused on the intersection of creative technology and custom fabrication. We design and build cutting edge interactive environments and products for some of the most exciting and progressive clients in the world.
We are seeking a technical assembler to join our creative team in Philadelphia. The core skills in a candidate we are looking for are attention to detail, good with your hands and some experience with hand tools.
Day to day tasks will differ, but we will be working everyday with high-end technology (cameras, sensors, Custom LEDs, AV Racks) and integrating them into custom fabricated metal housings. Some other tasks may include:
- Work with a dynamic team of designers, creative technologists, project managers, fabricators, and onsite technicians to bring to life innovative and original projects in a fast paced and exciting environment.
- Integrate technology into fabricated housings
- Moving pallets of equipment around the warehouse
- Wrapping and packing pallets of finished goods
- Being flexible with your day and moving from task to task, depending on what is needed that day
- Being part of an awesome team and having a reasonable attitude
Hourly compensation to range based on experience.
We are seeking a dynamic 3D designer with great taste and top notch design chops to help us concept high-tech environments, XR installations, and next generation products. Your work will focus on the physical side of our services (i.e. architecture / retail design)… this is not a graphic design role. On any day you will be tasked with creating floor plans for exhibits, concepting human-centered interactive installations, visualizing immersive environments, telling brand stories, creating 3D models of existing spaces via site surveys in the field, and iterating on form studies for original installations.
You must be multifaceted in design, lightning fast at visualizing with 3D modeling & rendering with an established workflow through design platforms including creative suite, CAD, rendering platforms and rapid viz with hand sketching / procreate.
More about BRDG Studios: We’ve been named as a company to watch in 2022 by Business Insider. Our work is award winning across multiple industries for marketing campaigns, retail, digital art, and experience design. We are a privately owned and operated medium business in Philadelphia, PA
- 4+ years experience in related design fields with experience rapidly visualizing concepts, pitches and proposals in the built environment.
- Bachelors degree in architectural, industrial design, or related field
- Experience in retail design, architecture, interior design, exhibit design, and/or experiential design.
- Experience designing with constraint-based processes i.e. ability to communicate with various department leads to understand basic parameters and constraints to inform the design process: i.e. LED walls, computer vision, sensors, manufacturing techniques, on-site conditions for installations…
- Ability to rapidly create presentations, pitch decks, with InDesign and Google Slides; experience telling a compelling story through original visuals, text, design inspiration, floor plans, diagrams, and videos.
- Experience working in conjunction with graphic designers, manufacturing designers, UX, UI designers, game designers, video artists, and other creatives to build pertinent concepts.