Architect, Industrial Design, Manufacturing
BRDG Studios is a cross-disciplinary creative studio focused on the intersection of creative technology and custom fabrication. We design and build cutting edge environments and products for some of the most exciting and progressive clients in the world.
We are seeking a designer to join our creative team in Philadelphia. Architects and industrial designers are the best fit, but we are open to creatives not defined by a discipline.
- Work on a dynamic team of creative technologists, project managers, fabricators, and animators to bring to life innovative and original projects in a fast paced and exciting environment.
- Design focus in two areas with an emphasis on manufacturing
- Design for Manufacturing: Work with production leads and fabricators inhouse to design, prototype, and build new works in metal and carpentry. Shop includes fiber laser, CNC metal brake, CNC router, rotary CNC, 3d printing, robotics, vac forming, full welding shop, full carpentry shop.
- Concept Development: Concept and pitch original ideas for interactive experiences, retail design, interior architecture, and product design.
- Fluent with 3D modeling and drafting. Hand drawing / rapid viz is a big plus as well as rendering with 3D platforms.
- Integrate new and experimental technologies in products and environments: robotics, computer vision, body and gesture tracking, sensors and inputs, audio / video.
- Push boundaries in fabrication with precision tools, push conceptions of user experiences, create new art and architecture with creative technology.
Candidates must show work samples in 3D modeling and rendering, and technical drawings or schematics. Open to all experience levels with strong skills, curiosity, work ethic, and evidence of design accomplishments.
Compensation to range based on experience. Health benefits and phone plan included.
Please send letter of interest, resume, and work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: January 26, 2021
Senior Unity Developer
BRDG Studios is a cross-disciplinary creative studio focused on the intersection of creative technology and built environment. We design and build cutting edge environments and products for some of the most exciting and progressive clients in the world.
We are seeking a seasoned unity developer to develop new and innovative installations, apps, and other digital-meets-physical applications. Integrate new and experimental technologies in products and environments: robotics, computer vision, body and gesture tracking, sensors and inputs, audio / video.
- Senior level experience with Unity
- Strong 3D software experience with 3D geometry and textures
- Experience with GUI design and interaction design is a plus
To apply, send CV and work samples to email@example.com.